How do we build a new generation of leaders? Who can we partner with to continue our growth? What will it take to develop a culture of giving within our organization? Today’s non-profit leaders must ask difficult questions and seek answers never before imagined.
Envisioning new futures and negotiating organizational goals are hugely challenging tasks because of the multiple agendas and passions involved. It requires a process that allows everyone to articulate their viewpoints, validate them, and still make smart business decisions for the organization.
Rosenfield Consulting brings a sophisticated understanding of non-profits, a very strong level of emotional intelligence and a creative approach to articulating and achieving clients’ organizational goals.
Known for thought innovation, Rosenfield Consulting grasps the potential, designs new models and initiatives, creates the conditions for success, and helps to secure the funding to make it all possible:
- Creating and Designing Organizational Culture Shifts and Paradigms
- S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Needs Assessment
- Vision, Mission and Values Alignment
- Assessing and Redefining Organizational Capacity
- Facilitating Consensus Building
- Negotiating the Emotional and Intellectual Parameters of Organizational Planning
- Setting Performance Goals and Metrics
- Professional Coaching